06 October 2014

So much happiness!

I'm so happy right now! This has been the best weekend I've had in a long time. I was actually reluctant to go out to watch The Maze Runner today; it turned out to be a great show, and I'm looking forward to seeing the second and third! We went to Vivocity to watch it, and there was an Ecco pop-up sale going on. My partner pointed it out and my first though was "Meh, Ecco has ugly shoes". But since we had lots of time before the movie started, I figured there was no harm in looking, and I'm so glad I did! These heels are exactly what I need for more formal occasions (job interviews, dinners, etc.).

Although it was pretty pricey at $160, it was 33% off and real leather, so it's hardly guilt-inducing. I was honestly tempted to go to their outlet store at IMM to see if I can get it cheaper, but decided not to since I've been wanting a pair of smoking slippers, and I couldn't risk losing them. There was one last black pair in my size, and although it's a little tight now, the sole is pretty comfy. The nice burgundy-brown color pair caught my eye first, but I decided black would be a better choice as it's easier to match, and as my partner put it, it's more practical and professional. Men lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment