08 August 2013

Forever a dreamer.




Since it's a public holiday today and I've a whole four days off straight, I've decided to do a quick little post. Actually I don't know if this counts, I'm basically just dumping photos of three bags from two of my favorite brands that I happened to see while browsing online. I've no idea what the brown satchel from Prada is called, but as you all know, the bottom blue and bronze one are the Givenchy Antigonas. The blue is just gorgeous; it doesn't stand out as much as the electric blue one I posted here, but the subtle metal details really help it stand out from the rest. The gunmetal one's gorgeous too, but if I were to pick between the two, I'd probably go for the blue one cuz the gunmetal is a little more shiny than I'm used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment