16 March 2013

Twist the knife and bleed my aching heart..

Excuse my frightfully emo heading, it's just an extract from Garbage's #1 Crush lyrics; it's one of the songs featured in the film Romeo + Juliet (I love them all!), and it's the first thing I thought of when I saw this shirt!

I could gush on and on about this shirt & how I love everything about the film, about how it has everything I want in an overpriced shirt (well, except that it's 50% polyester), but hey, here's a photo of it for your eyes to feast upon! If you, like me, hold the story and everything related to it dear to your heart, don't be alarmed at the fangirl screaming within you. For the heavy price tag of SGD150.15, you can walk around with this blazing Catholic iconography, and feel the delicious burn and happy floaty feelings that come with love.. or at least, that's what I imagine it'd be like.. Wearing this shirt I mean, not love.

That's all I've got at 4:17am, I was supposed to be in bed at least four hours ago, so as you can see, I really should stop now before I continue my rambling..

No comments:

Post a Comment