09 December 2012

Skater skirts!

They're my daily go-to piece and I wear them with boots to work at least 75% of the time, reason being #1 it's usually too hot to wear jeans #2 pencil & a-line skirts don't really do my height & bum any favors.



Recently I got the American Apparel Chambray Skater Skirt in blue from Asos.com for SGD23. I actually got it in black in Shanghai last year, and since I wear it so often, I figured I might as well get it in another color.

I've been trying to find more cotton skirts and I've to admit, I can't help but be more partial to skater skirts.. Below are a couple that I would love to own, if they weren't made of some synthetic material, but oh well.

 Silver Skater Skirt from The Editor's Market (Featured in JUICE Singapore Nov 2012 - Boys photoshoot)

Leather Skater Skirt by Markus Lupfer for ASOS Black

No comments:

Post a Comment