22 December 2012

Finally, a dress watch!


Introducing, the Regent in gold by Citizen Eco-Drive. It's currently retailing at USD495, but I got it at 40% off at USD297 on sale while I was on a Royal Caribbean cruise to Phuket the past week. I got mainly because it was such a good deal, but also because I figured I might as well reward myself for finally finishing my diploma (at long last)!! I wish I could say I also got a full-time job but no, not yet.


Anyway, I've always wanted a gold dress watch, although I previously had my heart set on one with a black dial w/o any form of bling (diamonds, etc.). I made an exception for the Regent though, and even though it's a little more lady-like than I'm used though, I don't regret my decision.

5 years international warranty, Japanese movement, sapphire crystal glass, and of course, not to mention, it's gorgeous (to me at least).. I love it, and I can't stop fiddling with it and admiring it. Looks like I won't be getting the Guess x Tiesto watch (mentioned in my previous post) anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment