15 December 2012

Collaboration galore!

I don't quite know why, but lately I've had a penchant for limited edition items like the Fiji x Carrie K bracelet featured in my previous post.

Below are a couple of items that I've my eye on at the moment, but am having second thoughts about:



Underground x Nylon Creepers @ SGD245
The first thing I thought when I saw this was 'PADDLEPOP'. And every Singaporean, especially when you're a kid (or a kid at heart, whichever), LOVES. PADDLEPOP.
Two things stopping me from buying them:
#1 I'm not sure if they're comfortable, especially since I've wide and flat feet.
I was actually considering dropping by Actually+ to try them on, until I found out that..
#2 They're made of suede; I can barely keep up with maintaining my leather shoes, so I'm not gonna trouble myself further by getting shoes made of SUEDE.



Guess x Tiesto Watch @ SGD238 (if I'm not wrong)
I've never been a fan of Guess watches, but something about this watch makes me want to wear it. It could be the gunmetal (I'm a sucker for gunmetal), it could be the fancy black/blue box it comes in, what I like about it the most though, is that, despite it being a men's watch, it fits my wrist nicely. I already have a watch that functions perfectly fine so far, so I'm not sure if I should splurge on something unneccesary when I could be buying other things, like on this coming Wednesday cuz BITNB is having 75% off (hint: join their mailing list ASAP)!

No comments:

Post a Comment