19 August 2012

Frustrated Rant, INCOMING!

I just found out that the purple organic cotton AA dress I got recently from Asos is now being sold for a measly sum of $19.56, with of course, free shipping! Arggghh! I feel cheated now, and the fact that if only I had waited, I would've scored a better deal, just peeves me to no end. $10 may seem a small sum, but if it can buy me a meal, I don't see why I should waste it.. I've to admit, I was scared that they'd run out of stock.. little did I know that they're trying super hard to clear it!


Oh well. I guess this is a lesson learnt: buying on Asos is like bidding in a Dutch auction; you need a bit of patience and a lot of luck. For those who are unfamiliar with what a Dutch auction is like, it's basically waiting for the price of an item to go as low as possible before you grab it. The waiting, the anticipation, damn it's intense.


..Now I'm asking myself if I should buy the exact same dress to stock up since #1 it's super comfy #2 the color's cute and pretty unique #3 organic cotton hardly ever comes this cheap! The only thing that's stopping me, is that I'll need to wear a strapless bra when I wear it, and I'm not sure if I want to do that more often than necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment