04 August 2012

Free int'l shipping has got me hooked..

Firstly, I just have to say: I love, love, love almost anything pussybow. There's strangely something about it that's feminine yet not too girly at the same time, despite the large bow.. Well, IMO anyway. I also love denim; it's a wardrobe staple, I've been wearing them since I was a teen, and I don't think I can ever do without it.

I've been browsing Asos almost everyday, I'm not exactly sure why but I think it's safe to assume that at least 60% of women out there with access to Internet 24/7 do the same. It's kind of a hobby, I guess, like how window-shopping is.. Anyway, imagine how I felt when I saw this.


I would've honestly bought it in a heartbeat, if not for two important factors #1 The high collar wouldn't suit me #2 It's out of my budget (I need to be realistic).

No comments:

Post a Comment