31 July 2012

Super outdated post!


I've realized that even though I never blogged about the dress above, I had wanted something from the Uniqlo x Laura Ashley collab.. Lucky for me my parents got it for me a couple of months or so ago while I was out with them at 313 Somerset. I also got a sleeveless denim dress on sale (pictured below); the one I got however is in a darker shade. It was a little pricier than I'm used to, think it cost almost SGD40, but it's made of a cotton/tencel blend! I found out recently that tencel is one of the few synthetic fabrics that is actually recommended for sensitive skin, and is still quite uncommon in the market. I hope to see Uniqlo using this material more often!


Anyway both are super comfy; the floral one can be a little short (I think it's meant to be a tunic for taller girls), plus it can look a bit like PJs, while the denim one gets wrinkled easily cuz of the fabric, but I like them anyway, especially with a red belt.


At the moment I've my eyes on the linen dress; planning to go see if it's on sale later since I'll be at VivoCity. If it's not, I may get it anyway.. as long as it suits me!

No comments:

Post a Comment