12 July 2012

Sale time again!

It's a little late to say this, but once again, just like it has been for the past 20 or so years (I think?), it's GSS time! What's even better is that even overseas, Asos is having a sale too! This only means one thing to me: that I can have stuff that not everyone in Singapore will have! Which is good enough reason to spend my hard-earned money, if you ask me (especially if it's heavily discounted). Only if I like it though, of course. And since I haven't been blogging much these past few months, here's a list of the items I've my eye on (photos only).



  




Also, I've decided to start tagging my posts again. I haven't figured out an exact, systematic way of doing so yet, but I must and shall try my best to stay organized! It is essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment