29 July 2012

I've been thinking..

..maybe it's time for me to branch out into other topics, blogging-wise.. like maybe food? I am always thinking about the places I wanna try out, dishes I'm craving, etc. I am aware that this particular blog URL has 'wardrobe' in it, and I sure as hell don't keep food in my wardrobe, or know anybody who does, for that matter.

So right now, I'm debating between #1 changing my current blog URL and #2 making a new blog focused on food reviews, etc. ATM I'm not exactly sure which would be better.. I feel that if I choose #1, I might as well make this blog sort-of personal and just blog about anything I want, which would kind of make it my journal, and well, I already have one.. a private one, which would kind of make #1 redundant. So yeah, something to mull over during the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment