they are (local ones in red, international in blue):
- wheels & dollbaby (i fell in love w/ them in sydney & even more so when i saw dita von teese & amy winehouse wearing them)
- karen millen (i love her dresses! her designs are all so unique, the prints, the fabrics, aiee. what more can i say)
- hansel (i'll be honest, i don't fancy all of her pieces, but i am a big fan of most of her dresses & hv been so for years)
- chalk (likewise w/ hansel, i'm a fan of at least half of her pieces, which is a lot considering i don't fancy girly-styles, then again to be fair i'd say hers is more lady-like than girlish)
- laura ashley (once again, not everything, but i got this red dress last year on sale which i still insist on saving for a special occasion.
i used to shop at warehouse, dorothy perkins & river island, but now that they are too mainstream, i find myself avoiding them (i always go in to browse though for um, inspiration & such ie. window-shopping).
i've yet to buy anything from uniqlo; i foresee myself buying a pair of jeans and maybe a couple of tees/tops in the near future though. they're what i like to think of as the "japanese giordano", but w/ slightly better quality and much wider variety.